There are a couple things that spell SUMMER…
- Backyard BBQs
- Beach days that turn into bonfire nights
- Outdoor markets
- The search for pie recipes to bring to EVERY summer party I attend (whether you like it or not, its happening)
My solution- A pie chart! (hehe. I crack myself up). Here are my top picks for the season:
- This Honey Pear Galette is close enough to be a pie in my book and it looks DE-LISH! Way to be Kokocooks!
- The Wind Attack’s Coconut Milk Pumpkin Pie– Un-Freaking-Believable!
- An unreal Caramel Pumpkin Pie via Recipe Girl.
- My Pick: “Just a Taste gave me another reason to use my cooking torch, a S’more Pie!”
- Hub’s Pick: “This Hershey’s Take 5 Pie just happened.”
- This Strawberry Lemonade Meringue Pie via Desserts for Breakfast is the bee’s knees!
- This Espresso Coconut Cream Pie from The Family Kitchen is for you Mom- maybe we make this happen this weekend?
- What’s summer without a little Apple Pie right? I wont waste your time with some ol’ boring Dutch Apple- this guys is a hybrid… I give you the Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie from Annie Eats!
- An epic Cookie Dough Cream Pie by Love and Olive Oil.
What’s your pick?!