We prepped for this post by trying to explain to each other “what we need in a bedroom,” and then this happened…
Hers: “I need a light and graphic sanctum”
- I love the elements of this art wall, especially the centerpiece of the bust that adds something of a 3-D effect. It gives the thrill of vintage, but offers the perfect amount of modern balance.
- Every book lover needs a comfy place to perch while they read their favorite story- that’s why I am in lust over this sac!
- Everything is RIGHT with this fluffy comforter.
- This print is perfect!
- Didn’t you hear? Jewelry is meant to be on display! What better way than with this little gem.
- What’s a bedroom without a little romance, right? Candles are a quick fix to turn up the heat 😉
- Big ol’ mirror, oh how I love you!
His: “I need to feel like I’m sleeping outside”
- Gimme a bunch of warm color! I love leather- so this headboard had me at hello. (yeah I said that, but look how manly my room looks)
- Mr. Cash is my idol. Period.
- My wife and I have to have separate closets- for now I get the smaller one but one day I dream of TWO walk-ins.
- I need a good light in the room to read at night, and if you have to be practical you might as well be cool with this guy.
- I can’t think of a cooler way to sleep than looking up at the stars and wall too wall/floor to ceiling windows could do the trick.
- This chair belongs in our house.
- Our house is almost completely hardwood, so a comfortable rug for molly to lounge on is a must.