|truffle / girls / dress / letter / lipstick / music|
I was so inspired by the big Bachelorette blowup last night that I decided to make my ultimate Breakup Survival Kit, to cure any breakup blues!
1. Make a Playlist: This is a time in your life that deserves a soundtrack, so lead off with something sappy and move onto some power songs that give you motivation to move on!
2. Write a Letter: Whether you ever show it to anyone or not- get down how you are feeling on paper. What you feel during a breakup is extremely profound and worth remembering.
3. No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Truffles: They are uber easy to make and anytime you combine a hard shell with a sweet gooey center, you win.
4. Lipstick: The brighter the better. Nothing says “I’m over you” like a eye poppin’ new lipstick.
5. Splurge on a Dress: Preferably backless. There’s no better pick-me-up than a low cut v-neck or itty bitty mini.
6. Girls Vacay: Get away from the mess of your breakup and do whatever makes you happy, if that’s somewhere quiet and secluded – so be it, but I suggest you retreat to some place that takes your mind off your ex!
Ps. This is a AMAZING breakup song.