There’s many reasons to give a gift- but my favorite is the unexpected-just-because gift, that little surprise you can gift to your friend any day of the week. While there are many appropriate options for you to explore, here’s some helpful hints I use when giving:
- Pamper pamper pamper. Nail polish, hydration mask, lotions – you can’t include too much.
- Something relaxing – mmmm. do you smell candles?
- A favorite drink (ahem wine)
- An inside joke! Remember those silly Polaroids from college? It’s time to bust them out to add something nostalgic.
- Something sweet or salty. What girl doesn’t love to indulge in a guilty pleasure snack?!
- Gorgeous flowers that say, “Hooray, it’s Thursday, you’re an incredible friend! Here’s some yummy flowers for your desk!”
Included in my Gift Basket
- You’re Pretty Wine from Speak Wines (my favorite!)
- Essie all in one clear coat nail polish – essential for every girl who likes her mani to last
- TOCCA Bianca Crema da Mano – the most amazing lotion!
- Nugg Beauty Soothing Mask – Shea Butter & Chamomile
- Lindt Hello My Name Is Chocolate Sundae 3.5oz Chocolate Bar: if my thighs would allow it, I’d eat one of these everyday for the rest of my life.
- Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment: this is what your hair craves, trust me.
- Dr.Jart Dermask Vital Hydra Solution Deep Hydration Sheet Mask – you may look creepy wearing it, but it’s so worth it.
- NPW Detox Pamper Pack
- Pumpkin Cream Pie Scented Mason Jar Candle
- Essie Bahama Mamma, this color can work year around but is PERFECT for fall.